Are you confused about how to progress with CMPA weaning at 7-10 months now your baby is moving away from puree.
Download my FREE guide to help relieve that worry. It contains information on;
- How to progress onto stage 2 weaning
- Portion sizes when weaning
- What plant based alternatives your baby can have
- How much formula your baby should have be drinking when they are progressing with weaning
Once you have read this guide then why not move onto my 10-12 month guide on CMPA milk free weaning
If you’re still not 100% sure if your babies symptoms are due to milk allergy then have a look at my CMPA symptoms blog.
Enjoy you CMPA weaning journey. Let me know if you need any further support
Hannah is an Expert Registered Dietitian specialising in Vegan Family Nutrition and Cows Milk Protein Allergy.
She is a respected figure in the field of nutrition and a captivating speaker and sought after media spokesperson being featured in esteemed publications including the Sunday Times, Independent and Huffington Post.
- Registered Dietitian
- First Class Degree in Nutrition
- Over 15 years experience working in the field of nutrition
- Respected Media Spokesperson both in the UK & USA; quoted online, TV and in local and international news
- Writer & Researcher, supporting the BDA and PEN Nutrition