Looking for the perfect vegan pancake recipe? Look no further! This blog features a variety of mouth-watering vegan pancake recipes, including fluffy vegan pancakes, savoury vegan pancakes, and the popular vegan pancake recipe made with only 3 ingredients.
These recipes are not only vegan, but can also be made gluten-free and are easy to make, meaning they are a great option for anyone looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack for a little one.
With these recipes, you can enjoy a stack of warm and fluffy vegan pancakes that are sure to satisfy your cravings.
So, join me (and my kids) and discover the joy of vegan pancakes today!
Vegan Banana Pancakes
What you’ll need
- 2 x overripe bananas
- 150-200mls of plant based milk – i prefer oat with these pancakes
- 300g self-raising flour
- Mash the bananas with a fork until smooth consistency
- In a bowl place the flour
- Add in the mashed banana to the flour and mix (the mixture will seem a little dry)
- Add in the milk slowly until a batter consistency (Add in the cinnamon if using and mix well)
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan, you can either; drop a small amount of batter or make a full crepe-style pancake. Cook on one side for 1-2 minutes and then flip to the other side
- Let cool and then serve.
My top tips when cooking
- Don’t overmix the batter as this can make it make the batter stiff and we want our pancakes to be light and fluffy
- When cooking don’t turn your pancakes too much – flipping 1-2 times on each side is perfect.
Vegan Oat Pancakes – three ingredient oat pancakes
What you’ll need
- 150g rolled oats
- 2 x over ripe bananas
- 150-200mls of plant based milk – I like coconut or almond for these
- Blend your oats until smooth
- Mash your bananas slightly and then add in with the milk and blend.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan.
- You can either; drop a small amount of batter or make a full crepe-style pancake.
- Cook on one side for 1-2 minutes and then flip to the other side. Serve.
Why do my vegan pancakes fall apart?
This might be because you have over mixed the ingredients
How to get fluffy Vegan pancakes?
Don’t overmix your ingredients if flour is present. The flour may go stiff and we want out pancakes light and fluffy
What is a Vegan Substitute for Eggs in Pancakes?
My Recipe book has all the answer to this and also gives you options for shop bought egg substitutes.
Some options include;
- Nut Butter
- Chia Seeds and water
Vegan Pancake Recipe Book
Click on the image below to download your free book just in time for PANCAKE DAY, it contains;
- 6 Vegan Pancake Recipes
- Egg Substitutes
- Plant based milk options
- And much more
In conclusion, these vegan pancakes with only 3 ingredients are a simple yet delicious breakfast option for anyone looking for a quick and easy meal. They are not only vegan, but you can also make them gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.
Vegan Pancakes – 3 ingredients are a healthy and nutritious way to start your day. These recipes are also incredibly versatile and can be customised with additional ingredients such as vegan chocolate chips, fresh berries or a little drizzle of honey and sprinkle of nuts. So, why not give these vegan pancakes a try and enjoy a guilt-free breakfast that is both satisfying and nutritious!
Hannah is an Expert Registered Dietitian specialising in Vegan Family Nutrition and Cows Milk Protein Allergy.
She is a respected figure in the field of nutrition and a captivating speaker and sought after media spokesperson being featured in esteemed publications including the Sunday Times, Independent and Huffington Post.
- Registered Dietitian
- First Class Degree in Nutrition
- Over 15 years experience working in the field of nutrition
- Respected Media Spokesperson both in the UK & USA; quoted online, TV and in local and international news
- Writer & Researcher, supporting the BDA and PEN Nutrition